What do families love to eat?
We all want to sit down to an enjoyable meal with smiles and full bellies at the end. Let's face it - tough to please the crowd some nights. Over the 20 years of cooking, we have a list of meals that do not disappoint. We started this journey with families in mind and we aim to deliver prepared meals that are nutritious, easy and lick the plate delicious. Drum roll please and in no particular order.
1. Sicilian Chicken Meatballs. Large juicy meatballs served in a classic tomato sauce. Easy to have alone with shredded parm, with pasta, with vegetable pesto orzo
2. Best Bolognese - name says it all.
3. Not 1, Not 2, But 3 Cheese Mac -
4. Turkey Chili & Seriously Delicious Corn Bread
5. Shepherd's Pie - Nothing beats a hearty homemade casserole
6. Beef Lasagna - with loads of beef, fresh pasta and cheese
8. Marvelous Mandarin Drumsticks - delish with veggie asian rice.
9. Gourmet handpressed beef and chicken burgers