Tips & Tricks
We put a great deal of time and thought into how our food is sourced, made, packaged, and delivered. Our team is mindful of the planet. We love what we do and we know that every bite you take matters. Food is the ingredient that binds us together.
THE SILVER DELIVERY BAGS
Our special thermal bags are intended to be recycled by customers after each use. We’re doing our best to re-use where we can and continue to love the planet! We santatize and clean each bag brought back to us. Please leave your bag out for the driver if you are not home.
THE VACUUM SEALED BAGS
Are BPA free plastic and intended to be recycled.
Please rinse and recycle in your blue bin.
1. We package our healthy prepared meals as flat as possible so you can fit as much into your freezer as possible. Easy to stack multiple items.
2. Tightly sealed with guaranteed freshness
THE FOOD TRAYS
The food trays are made from high gauge aluminum, ideal for protecting the food from light, oxygen, moisture, and contamination. Our trays are recyclable, plus oven and microwave friendly!
THE FOOD LABEL
Labels are 100% waterproof and directions for reheating will be fully legible when you submerge in the water for thawing. Trust us!!
Why reading the label is Important?
1. Some meals cook right from frozen and do not require to be thawed.
2. A full list of ingredients is provided for each menu item.
3. Some of our meals are raw marinated protein and have not yet been cooked, Cooking instructions on the label will be for either BBQ, Oven or both.
4. Some meals and sides can only be cooked in the microwave for optimum taste - rice, risotto, orzo.
5. You know your oven best. We offer a cook time and temperature, but please adjust if you require.
PANTRY ITEMS TO HAVE ON HAND
Microwave friendly warming dishes
Plastic wrap or any microwave friendly cover
Containers for leftovers
Spoons for a saucepan - medium & large