How do you create date night at home? My version includes the least amount of time in the kitchen for the most amount of WOW factor. I want easy & delicious. I also love setting the table, doing beautiful flowers, candles and taking time to make the mood just right. After all, this is date night ! Don't forget a playlist.
When needed I love fresh greens and would add a salad to most of these meals - super easy with a classic balsamic dressing.
Soup Starter - easy add on depending on the main dish
1. Braised Lamb Shanks & Yukon Mash or Roasted Potato
2. Beef Bourguignon
3. Chicken Provencal & Herbed Whole Grain Rice
4. Sun Dried Tomato & Feta Stuffed Chicken with Veggie Pesto Orzo
5. Tourtiere Pie (Cooks right from frozen)
6. Triple AAA Beef Tenderloin & Roasted Sweet Potato
I love fresh greens and would add a simple salad to some of these meals - super easy with a classic balsamic vinegar dressing.
Chocolate Mousse Brownies (take minutes to thaw, but just as good frozen). No planning required
Classic Apple Crumble - 30 minutes in the oven and will leave your house smelling divine. Pop in just as you are finishing dinner
Ooey Gooey Sticky Date & Toffee Pudding - 20 minutes in the oven .